Goettl Air Conditioning and Plumbing Trying to Rent Name Heart Representatives All through Las Vegas
March 8, 2022 | by Noah Franklin
LAS VEGAS – Goettl Air Conditioning and Plumbing, a leading provider of HVAC and plumbing services in the Southwest part of the country, announced it is looking to hire 20 call center representatives for its Las Vegas branch.
Throughout this pandemic, Goettl has continued to focus on its hiring efforts as they continue to service residential houses throughout the community. Goettl’s Las Vegas call center team members will handle inbound and outbound calls not only for Las Vegas but for the Southern California market as well.
Call Center representatives will have the following responsibilities:
• Understand and communicate services offered
• Build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
• Communicate with our customers, addressing their needs and concerns
• Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner, providing accurate information and creating a positive customer experience
• Schedule service appointments with customers
• Set up accounts/contracts with new customers
• Provide resolution to customer concerns
• Route customer calls received at our call center accordingly based on customer needs
• Establish rapport with new and existing customers at our call center
Goettl employees work as a team to take care of its customers the right way, not the easy way. Qualified candidates should possess great attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and have the desire to join a hard-working team who serve as Goettl ambassadors.
Team members receive several benefits such as health, vision, dental and 401K as well as continual job training. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit and apply on Goettl’s careers website.
ABOUT GOETTL AIR CONDITIONING AND PLUMBING
Goettl Air Conditioning & Plumbing is a leading provider of modernization solutions and services that deliver comfort, indoor air & water quality, and intelligent efficiency for residential customers. The company creates value by acquiring established local brands, applying experienced management talent and implementing proven processes. Initially focused on companies in the Southwest, Goettl is expanding nationally. Current operations are located in Arizona, Nevada, California and Texas. Goettl is the winner of Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in 2018, 2019, 2020. Goettl is a portfolio company of Baum Capital Partners. For more information, visit www.goettl.com.